• Provides individual consultation to Active Duty, Veterans, family members, and other loved ones.
• Offers expertise in understanding and managing symptoms of grief, Post-Traumatic Stress, Military Sexual Trauma, and Moral Injury/moral wounding.
• Provides stress-relief techniques and proven exercises for healthy relationships and communication.
• Offers education, workshops and retreats for Veterans, family members and other wellness providers on PTS, grief, and Moral Injury/moral wounding.
• All services free-of-charge or significantly discounted.
Email Me – MaryScottRetreats@Gmail.com
Mobile Vet Center Program
Community Vet Center offices stand ready to serve any Veteran or Active Duty service members, including family members, to include members of the National Guard and Reserve components, who have served in any combat theater or area of hostility. Vet Centers also provide counseling for those who were victims of Military Sexual Trauma, or harassment. Bereavement counseling is available to eligible family members who lost a loved one while serving on Active Duty.
Scheduling a Mobile Vet Center
To have a MVC and Vet Center staff participate in upcoming events where Veterans, Service
members, and their families are expected to be in attendance please call us:
During Work Day – 303-440-7306
During Work Day – 970-221-5176
Fort Collins, CO
Veteran, spouse and family counseling, one-on-one and group sessions available.
Available in the Loveland and Fort Collins clinics too.
In Downtown Longmont, I am a mental health and substance abuse counselor providing individual, family, and couples counseling. I have a special interest in supporting women, spouses, and families of veterans and utilize trauma-informed and mindfulness based practices.
United States Department of Veteran Affairs
Cheyenne VA Health Care System
Cheyenne Main Number 307-778-7550
Ft. Collins Main Number 970-224-1550
Loveland Main Number 970-962-4900
Rawlins Main Number 307-324-5578
Sidney Main Number 308-254-6085
Sterling, Laramie, Wheatland, Torrington Main Number 888-483-9127 ext. 3816
Speed Dial Phone Tree Key
Pharmacy Press 1
Appointments Press 2
Nurse Triage Press 3
Enrollment Eligibility Press 4
Billing Questions Press 5, then Press 1
Care in the Community Press 5, then Press 2
Patient Advocate Press 0, then Press 1
Veteran or family member in crisis Press 7
Operator Press 0, then Press 0
VA Chaplain Services 307-778-7377
VA Voluntary Services (Volunteer or Donate) 307-778-7317
Veteran Transportation Service 307-433-3735; 307-432-3804; 970-310-1200
Transition Care Management (OEF / OIF / OND)—307-778-7550 ext.7068;
Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255, Press 1
My HealtheVet—307-778-7550 ext. 7119 or www.myhealth.va.gov