Transportation for Veterans
• Need to be a Boulder County resident 60+
• All of our services are free, however donations are great.
• We deliver weekly groceries to Boulder and Longmont residents.
• We provide escorted rides to medical appointments, and we provide rides to veterans to ALL of the Va facilities, even up to Cheyenne.
• We provide minor home repair and we install hundred’s of grab bars for seniors.
• We will provide a spring or fall yard clean up and we will adopt a senior’s sidewalk in the winter to shovel snow.
Veterans Transportation Service (VTS) has created a very user friendly system eliminating problems, and giving drivers quick access and easy scheduling. All of our vehicles are equipped with wheel chair lifts and have easy access.
Is an active network transportation service that works alongside transportation service providers below:
• Veterans Service Organization’s (VSOs)
• Community and commercial transportation providers
• Federal, state and local government transportation services
• Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
The Travel Coordinators:
Are courteous, efficient, timely and knowledgeable about scheduling and finding locations using state of the art GPS programs. We make it easy to
arrive at your appointments on time!
Have vast amounts of training, experience, and are very respectful of your condition and physical needs. They are trained and certified in First Aid, CPR also ADE (Automated External Defibrillators].
We provide service to the Cheyenne VA Medical Center, Loveland and Fort Collins Clinics and VA approved medical appointments.