We wish to find all of the 450,000 Veterans in Colorado & Wyoming to let them know many of us care deeply about them.
- No one needs to be alone ever again.
- We can help them find a purpose, regardless of where they are in the life cycle.
- With our team of people and Qualified Resources we can offer hope to them all.
A substantial percentage of Veterans have no access to care or support and we work to resolve this for them, 60% are not in the VA care system.
- We provide monthly newsletters designed to inform and educate
- Our news releases reach over 150 media outlets and we hope they use the information
- Articles about the challenges facing Veterans are common for us to write and discribute
- We give talks to any organization wish to learn more about and support Veterans and their families
We strongly support the PAMVET Breakfast Club program started in Loveland, CO in 2008
- Over 1,000 Veterans have attended the Loveland breakfast club
- Now also in Englewood – learn more at www.Pamvet.org
If you are a Veteran or family member who has a question or in need of assistance, give us a call at 720-600-0860.
If your organization would like for us to present our story to your group, give us a call at 720-600-0860.