Our story of discovering a need and finding the Resources to fill the need! This is part of what we do.
A periodic need of both female and male Veterans is a suit to wear to find a good job. We learned of these needs by getting out into the 15 counties we cover and spending time with Veterans. We learn what they need and then go find it.
We partnered with Canvas Credit Union and ARC Thrift Stores to address this need. Suits are available for both female and male Veterans at any of the 32 ARC Stores here in Colorado.
Just show us, scanned is ok, a copy of a VA or VFW or American Legion or DAV or Purple Heart or DD-214 or other proof of being a Veteran and we will mail you a voucher. You can take voucher to any of the ARC Stores and get a complete suit, including shoes, belt, tie and shirt or an entire ladies ensemble and just present the voucher. FREE… To see the flyer click here.
Call us at 720-600-0860 or email the copy to Barb and we will take care of it for you, all we need is your mailing address.
- Veterans Court of Adams County
- Weld County Veteran Service Office
- Larimer County Veteran Service Office
- Boulder County Veteran Service Office
- Adams County Veteran Service Office
- Any VFW Post
- Any American Legion Post
- Work Force Development of Colorado
- Anyone who knows a Veteran who needs a suit
- VA Clinics
- VA Hospitals
- VA Mental Health Facilities
- Any Veteran needing a suit